Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Personal Financial Testimony!!!! Amazing!!!!!

Good Morning Precious and Dearly Loved Saint and Child of Our Abba Father!

TESTIMONY!!!!!!!

Yesterday, I felt the call of the Lord in my Spirit to go deep and spend time with Him at the Harbor in Oceanside.  This is my place of prayer.   There comes a deep yearning within me to go and spend time with Him.  Whenever I sense the call of the Spirit to go deeper like that, I go usually to the harbor.  There are just too many distractions ay my house with all the pets, computer and all the things to do around the house.  I can do extended times of abiding much easier at the Harbor!  Sometimes, prayer can be dry, so the harbor gives me a lift and I can stay in His manifest Presence much longer there.  

Though my money was extremely tight yesterday, (I won’t go into detail about that), I didn’t think I had enough gas to get to the harbor and back, or it would have been very close.  But I felt this deep yearning within me to go and take a BIG DRINK of the Father’s Love!  “Feast on the abundance of the House of the Lord and Drink from the River of His Delights”.  So I was in a dilemma whether to go, or not; yet I felt this deep yearning to take a Big Drink of His Love and Delights.   I decided to go and answer the call within my Spirit.  

I just started to meditate on a prophetic word spoken over me about going from “surviving to supplying”.   Within seconds of starting to drink of the abounding Delights of the Lord, my cell phone rings.   A brother calls and asks me for my checking account number so he can deposit some money in my account!!!   AMAZING!!!!!!!!

The Lord had just blessed him supernaturally, and as he was driving, the Spirit told him to call me and bless me!!!  He was listening to the Spirit in both occasions and he got blessed and so did I, and now I am testifying of the Lord’s Goodness, Love, Kindness, Generosity…..

“As high as the heavens are above the earth, so Great is His Love for us.” Psalms 103:11.                Later on that evening, I had a prayer, healing call with a friend of a friend.   There was such an outpouring of the Father’s Love upon her and a lot of healing occurred, but I will hear more of that testimony today!!!!!   
 
May the Father’s Love explode with power and experiential reality today, by the Holy Spirit, in greater measures than you have ever experienced before!!!       

“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11.         SHALOM!!!!!!!!


Jerry Brown       6-26-2013

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful news Jerry and I am next!
    Kellie Cianchetti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christopher CherryJune 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM

    what a blessing, Jerry. God is Good and He never leaves us or forsakes us.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome testimony Jerry, God is soooooo good.

    ReplyDelete

I encourage you to comment.