Saturday, April 20, 2013

Proclaiming Freedom to the Captives and Prisoners in Sin!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Precious and Dearly Loved Saint and Child of Our Abba Father!

“Those He called, He also justified; those He justified, He also glorified.” Romans 8:30.         “By one sacrifice He has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.” Hebrews 10:14.           “And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:6.        “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3.           “Because God has poured out His Love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit whom He has given us.” Romans 5:5.                Our faith, our confidence in dealing with our own sin is in looking back to what Jesus has already done for us! 

  Our present circumstances change like the weather, but our past, what Jesus has already done for us,  never changes!  You have been glorified, perfected…. In Christ already as a result of receiving the gift of salvation!  These facts and glorious Truths do not change even when we are struggling with sin in our daily walk!   Sin has been so misunderstood by the church for a long time.   Many people will teach that if you sin that you are out of fellowship with God until you ask for forgiveness.   God is portrayed like He is holding a grudge against us until we get on our knees, cry and confess, do penance, then we are forgiven until the next sin, then this brutal cycle happens all over again! 

 There is a deep lack of revelation of what happened on the Cross with this type of thinking.   A preacher preached a sermon in my early days and said that every time you we sinned that it was like a stick had been broken and that it was only confession and repentance that could repair the broken and damaged fellowship.   This really shook me up because I felt so much fear, condemnation and guilt.  I was weak!  That is why I came to Jesus!

        “The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor (people who struggle with sin).  He has sent me to bind up (to heal, to mend, to proclaim the reality of the gift of our new heart), to PROCLAIM freedom for the captives (those who are stuck in sin, slaves to sin, those in bondage, those who don’t know how to get out of enslavement) and PROCLAIM release from darkness for the prisoners, to PROCLAIM the year of the favor of the Lord.” Isaiah 61: 1-2.

     Our job as ambassadors of Christ is Proclaim to the people in bondage, prisoners in sin the “Good News of Great Joy” that they/we have a savior and He has freed them/us and has given us power and victory over every form of bondage of sin!!!!!  We are to be the voice of FREEDOM, not condemnation!!!!  

 Many people think that they have to confess every one of their sins to be forgiven.   The problem with that is that we are only conscious of about 15% of our sin and motives for doing things, the other 85% of our sin and motives are buried in our subconscious minds!  Our subconscious mind is far greater than our conscious mind!  We are blind to most of our sin that is in the depths of our heart!  “As high as the heaven are above the earth, so the hearts of kings are unsearchable.” Proverbs 25:3.      “The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.  Who can understand it?” Jeremiah 17:9.   

    Now it is very true that we have been given a new heart, but that new heart is in the Spirit realm and is accessed by faith!  If we are not living in fullness of faith, then we still operate and live from the attitudes of our old heart.   It takes a continual Voice of proclamation of Freedom, Love, Grace for the depths of hearts to be convinced of the Truth that we are free from the power of the flesh and sin and condemnation, that we are perfected and glorified in Christ!   Some people will say that they know this freedom from the power of sin, yet they still walk in weakness and lack.   The Truth of the new heart hasn’t reached to the depths of their heart yet, so they/we still live from the old one. 

 So we all are in the need of hearing the proclamation in the depths of our heart the Voice “Good News of Great Joy” that even in the deep struggle with sin, that we have been set and glorified and perfected and made One with Jesus, and that we are seated in the heavenly realms with Him right now as we struggle to go deeper and deeper in this revelation of the Proclamation of FREEDOM!!!!!        SHALOM!!!!!!!

Jerry Brown      4-20-2013

1 comment:

  1. Amen Brother! In the short time i have been viewing your blog, this is right on!!!!! Proverbs 25:3 so powerful, can't be none without Jesus!!! Who would want to try?!

    Love ya


I encourage you to comment.