Saturday, September 28, 2013

Is God Sleeping? Is He Withholding Blessings From Me? Is God My Problem?

Hello Precious One!

Is healing, prosperity, favor, miracles, blessing…. Something that is outside of ourselves that we need God to do for us, or, are all these things already inside of us and the real problem is how to manifest what is already inside of us?   So many people are crying out for God to move on their behalf because they don’t believe He has moved yet.   This belief is, as if God is sleeping and really lax on His job, so my prayers are to move God and wake Him from His apathy!   Most people will deny this, but if we listen to a lot of prayers, the prayers are so trying to prod God to do something as if He has not or is not doing anything!   I simply believe this is unbelief on our part. 

 The Bible says that we have already been healed, that we have been given every Spiritual in the heavenly realms, that we are one with God and inside of the kingdom of heaven and the kingdom of heaven is inside of us, Now!     I am not waiting on God to move, He is not my problem!  I believe that the problem is my lack of revelation by the Holy Spirit in the depths of my being that “I am as Jesus is,” one with Him, perfected, glorified, and completely healed, seated in the heavenly realms with the kingdom of God inside of me already, and recipient of every spiritual blessing that exists in the heavenly realm, and this all happened the second I became the new creation In Christ!

  I believe that other people and circumstances are not my biggest problem either.   People and circumstances can be very troublesome, but if my heart is 100% full of the Father’s Love, Peace, Joy and power, if I know that I have the power and authority of God inside of myself, just like Jesus, and I know in the depths of my being that I am more than a conqueror in all things, people and circumstances lose their power over me!!!

  Intellectual knowledge of these Truths does not equate with the power and conquering Love of the Holy Spirit!  There are many people who know these Truths in their heads, yet are not manifesting the power and Love of the Father!   All of us are in this predicament to some degree or another!   Even Paul did not manifest the kingdom fully. 

 He wrote, “Not that I have already obtained all this, or have been made perfect (in his flesh), but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.  Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it.   But one thing I do:  Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal…..” Philippians 3:12-14.       

   Notice he was not crying out for God to move, or he was not blaming others or circumstances; No, he was intent and focused on taking hold that which Christ Jesus had already done to him!  Christ Jesus had already taken hold of him and made him into a new creation, perfected in Christ, so he was taking hold of this Truth!   This was the one thing he was doing, not pleading or demanding God to move on his behalf, no he was taking hold of the Truth in deeper and deeper ways by the power of the Holy Spirit!

   Could you imagine what the church would be  like once we stop blaming God, others, and circumstances for our problems and start taking responsibility for the lack that we manifest from our own hearts and start pressing into the Holy Spirit in full knowledge that we are as Jesus is and the kingdom of God is within us now with all of its blessings!   That we already exist in heaven and everything the Father is and has is already ours!!!!

  We just now go deeper and deeper into the relationship with Holy Spirit for the revelation of these Truths which come from Him!   The more we blame God, others, circumstances, or the past as my biggest problem, the more I am reinforcing the belief of my own powerlessness!   The more we believe that I am as Jesus is, in every way, glorified, perfected, healed, one with Him, Now; I reinforce the Truth and the Truth sets us free!   Holy Spirit is the one who opens the eyes of our heart so this Truth transforms us into the likeness of Christ!!!!      SHALOM!!!!!!


Jerry Brown      9-28-2013

2 comments:

I encourage you to comment.