Thursday, January 16, 2014

Manifesting our Blessings!

Good Morning Precious One!

Just keep looking to the fullness and abundance that is already inside of you!  “The kingdom of God is within us.”      To experience and manifest My abounding fullness of all My blessings and Grace, just see them with your heart!  Set the affections of your heart on my abounding Love.  To experience My Glory, set your heart on My glory.  To see My Love, set your heart on My Love.  To see all of My glorious riches in the heavenly realms, and all of My resources that I have given to you, set your heart on them.  “As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.”   We will manifest what we set our hearts on.   You want to manifest the fullness of My Love and all of the riches in the heavenly realms that have already been given you, just simply set your heart in the heavenly realms.  Simple!             SHALOM


Jerry    Brown         1-16-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to comment.