Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Fire of the Father's Love More Powerful than Cancer!!!!!!

Good Morning Precious One!

I prayed for a woman the other day who had pancreatic cancer.   Many of her family members were going to be there for the prayer.   On the way over to the prayer time, the Lord was speaking to me to fill the lady, her entire being with His Love.  He was saying to fill the entire atmosphere of the house with His Love that burns like a blazing Fire!   This was my assignment as I went into the house to pray!

  I know that nothing in all of creation is more powerful than the Fire of the Father’s Love!  Nothing!  The Father’s Love is infinitely more powerful than pancreatic cancer or any other sickness or disease, or any other thing that is demonic in nature!!!!   Many of her relatives showed up for the prayer time, about fifteen family members.  

  At first, we welcomed the presence of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as our honored guests and celebrated them.  Then the prayer moved toward praying for the woman.   She was not feeling, sensing anything of the Father’s Love in her body.  She could not see into the Spirit, or see the Love being poured into her. 

 We got her baptized in the Holy Spirit and after that she started to experience the Love being poured into her heart.  I still sensed a lot of blockage in her to receiving in the Spirit, we just continued to bless her new heart and filled the atmosphere with praises of the Lord.    I know that praising the Lord and releasing blessing over her, breaks the grip of the enemy!!!!   We just keep doing this for awhile.

 She started to sense the power and presence of the Spirit more and more, and then she said that all of pain that was in her stomach was gone!!!!!   Then she said she was hungry!!!!!   She had been in a lot of pain and did not want eat for awhile, so this was very good news!   I can’t wait to hear her full testimony!   Many of her family members got baptized in the Spirit with The Fire and power of the Father’s Love and all the Spirit’s gifts, and many received their new heart in Jesus! 

 It was a glorious day to say the least!!!!!  Later that evening, we went over to another friend’s house, and the husband got baptized in the Spirit and filled with the Father’s heart of Love!!!   What a day in the Lord!!!!!        HOLY  GHOST!!!!!       HOLY GHOST!!!!!!

“Our Love burns like a Blazing Fire, like a mighty Flame.”        “The flames Love are flames of Fire, a blaze that comes from the Lord.”           “Raging water cannot extinguish Love, neither can floods drown it.” Songs of Solomon 8:6-7.               “My heart grew hot within me, and as I meditated, the Fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue.”          “My heart burned like a Fire flaming up within me.” Psalms 39:3.

“I will cleanse you from all of your impurities and from all your idols.   I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you;  I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.”        “I will remove that rock-hard heart of yours and replace it with one that is sensitive to Me.”  Ezekiel 36:25-26.

We have been called to breathe the Life of the Holy Spirit into our new heart of Love that burns like a blazing fire!   The Father is awaking His new heart within His people like never before!  This Love Burns more powerful than any and all demonic activity on the earth!  Nothing from the enemy, no amount of dysfunction or demonic power, is more powerful than the Fire of the Father’s Love that has been given to us in our new heart!!!!!!      FIRE!!!!!!!!       FIRE!!!!!!!!!     FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Brown    1-8-2014



1 comment:

I encourage you to comment.